Monday, March 22, 2010

2 a.m. and I heard a weird noise...

The funniest thing happened the other night. I was sound asleep, well as sound as you can sleep when you're a mom... Well I hear this noise in the kitchen, a banging noise, but I'm too tired to get up. So I wait and I don't hear it again. Then I hear another sound, a weird but familiar sound.

I get up and go into the kitchen and Spencer, one of my 3.5 yr old twin sons, is laying on the carpet in the kitchen trying to put his own diaper back on! He's got it all laid out and he's trying to sit on it and fasten the aplix back up but he can't get it right!

It was the cutest thing. Apparently he got up to use the potty in the kitchen and just thought he'd put his diaper back on himself and go back to bed. Too cute!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ohhh, poor cute little man!

Leslie said...

Too funny! :o)