Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls Day Out @ Disney!


Well my daughter completed her "Sleeping Poster" after sleeping in her own bed, alone, for 50+ nights in a row. Her reward was to be the super-mega-ultra-special reward of her choice. So we decided I would take her to Disney for her birthday and hubby would stay home with the boys.

We had a great time and although she's only just turned 6 she was more than willing to ride anything they had, no matter how scary. She also got a kick out of the Haunted House and pointed out how fake everything was throughout the ride! lol It was too cute.

It was nice to get to spend some one on one time with her since I always have my sons with me and it prevents her from getting the quality attention she used to before they were born.

It was definitely a trip we will not soon forget and the videos I got of her riding the roller coasters are priceless!

0 comments: